Copyright © 2013 by Bayley's Camping Resort • All Rights reserved • Contact Webmaster
Reservations and Deposits
• Advance reservations are suggested for peak periods and holidays. Reservations of four nights and fewer must be paid in full within one week of making the reservation. Reservations of five nights and greater must have a minimum deposit of $150.00 paid within one week of making the reservation. Reservations for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Columbus Day have a minimum night requirement. A $25.00 fee will be assessed for a check returned due to insufficient funds. Payment in full is required upon arrival at which time we will accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and Traveler's Checks.
• NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED UPON ARRIVAL.
Resort Information & Policies
Your Cooperation is Greatly Appreciated!
Cable TV Channel Guide
2 - The Weather Channel
3 - ABC Family
4 - ESPN
5 - Nickelodeon
6 - Discovery
7 - CNN
8 - ABC
9 - SPIKE TV
10 - HBO
11 - CW
12 - NBC
13 - CBS
14 - PBS
15 - NESN
16 - TNT
17 - TBS
18 - FOX
20 - Bayley's Info
21 - Speed Channel
22 - FX
23 - USA
24 - Lifetime
25 - ESPN 2
26 - AMC
27 - FOX News
28 - Food Network
29 - NBC Sports
Cancellations and Refunds
• A 1-night service fee will be assessed for reservations cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival date. NO REFUNDS will be given on reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival date.
• NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES, FOR ANY REASON.
• Failure to arrive on arrival date without notification will forfeit your deposit and site.
• No refunds at any time for any rental units or Park Cabins.
• No refunds for any reservations shortened on or before arrival.
Check-in and Checkout
• Checkout time, in-season, is 1:00pm; check-in begins at 2:00pm for campsites, not rentals (See rental information). Checks not accepted upon arrival. If you wish to arrive before 2:00pm and your site is available, you may pay a $20.00 early check-in fee. If your site is available and you would like to stay until 5:00pm you can pay a $20.00 late checkout fee. Please submit your car pass to the gate attendant upon final departure. If you would like to register for additional nights, please do so by 10:00am.
• Late rental checkouts will be assessed a full night fee.
• ALL VEHICLES MUST DISPLAY A VALID CAR PASS AT ALL TIMES IN THE RESORT.
Visitor Policies and Fees
• All visitors must register at the Main Office upon arrival.
• Day visitors must depart by 10:00pm or register as overnight guests.
• Checkout time for overnight visitors is 1:00pm the following day.
• Overnight visitors are not permitted on any site that exceeds six people.
• Visitors are not permitted to bring pets.
• Any violation of visitor policies may result in immediate eviction.
• Office hours in-season: 7:30am to 11:00pm.
• QUIET TIME: 11:00pm to 8:00am.
• Children under 18 are to return to their campsite by 10:00pm.
• NO TENTS or TENT TRAILERS (POP-UP TRAILERS) ARE ALLOWED TO SET UP AFTER 10:00pm.
• All fires out by 11:00pm (fires are never to be left unattended!)
Wireless Internet Coverage (WiFi)
• We offer High Speed Wireless Internet throughout the Resort. Given the nature of this technology, not all sites will
have service, with some having better service than others.
• Upon check-in, please notify the office of your pets.
• Pets must be on a leash at all times; only adults (18+) may walk dogs in the Resort.
• Your pet may not be left unattended at any time.
• Pets are prohibited from: Playgrounds, Seaside Square Cafe, beach shuttles, Front/Back stores, pool areas, ponds and
• Pets are not allowed on public beaches between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm, from June 15th to September 15th.
• Any guests who brings a pet must also bring the proper equipment to clean up after it.
• Please do not allow your pet to cause noise that may disturb other campers.
• Families who fail to comply with the pet policies will be asked to leave the Resort and forfeit all payment on their site.
Pools and Jacuzzis
• Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult/legal guardian over 18 years old at all times.
• You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Jacuzzis, even under a parent's supervision.
• Please follow all posted rules in the pool areas.
Motorcycles, ATV's, Mopeds, Gas/Electric Scooters
• USE OF THESE VEHICLES IS PROHIBITED IN THE RESORT (Motorcycles are allowed on select sites. Inquire at the Main
Office for more information.)
Bikes, Skateboards and Rollerblades
• No bike riding, skateboarding or rollerblading on any paved areas of the Resort.
• Absolutely no bike riding after dark.
• Anyone 15 years old or under must wear a bike helmet, it is Maine State Law!
• FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH BIKE RULES WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF RIDING PRIVILEGES.
• Please keep your site clean and leave it as you found it. All trash MUST be put in dumpsters located conveniently
throughout the Resort as indicated on the Site Map. Recyclable beverage containers can be left at labeled receptacles
throughout the Resort. Money collected will be donated to the Shriner's Children's Hospital.
• To conserve water, guests are not allowed to wash camping units or any other vehicles at their site. A $50.00 fine will
be imposed for those who are caught.
• Swimming is prohibited in all ponds at all times.
• On-site fishing - daylight hours only.
@Gaelan Pond: Fishing by permit only (purchase at front or back stores).
@Troy Pond: Fishing allowed during scheduled tournaments only.
@Ashley Pond: No permit required. Catch & release fishing only, away from campsites 201-220.
• Walking or biking through other guest's campsites is prohibited. Please use roadways and access paths.
• Ring toss is prohibited after 8:00pm.
• PALLET & PINE firewood for burning is PROHIBITED at all sites.
• OUT OF STATE FIREWOOD IS PROHIBITED.
• The SPEED LIMIT throughout the ENTIRE Resort is FIVE (5) MPH!
• Emergency messages will be delivered to your campsite. All others will be posted at the entrance of the Main Store.
• No sink or shower waste (gray water) shall be disposed of on ground or disposed of in fire pits. IT IS THE LAW!
• No generators.
Become a friend on Facebook
Southern Maine's Finest by the Ocean - 207.883.6043
Looking for a place for company outings/picnics? Look no further! Click here to visit our facility